Distinguished gentlemen, may God protect you
We would like to inform you that requests for aid will be received via electronic registration on the International Charitable Organization website (the aid portal), and we apologize for receiving any requests manually, according to the data below:
The first of every calendar month at 5:00 PM for citizens only. (Citizens of the Emirates of Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah only).
The second of every calendar month at 5:00 pm for residents only. (Residents of the Emirates of Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah only).
The third of every calendar month at 5:00 pm for medical cases only. (The emirates of Ajman and Ras Al Khaimah).
The file is considered canceled in the following cases:
- Failure to provide the required documents after the researcher communicated with the case via (phone - text messages - WhatsApp) within a period not exceeding 3 working days.
- Registering the case on a day other than the day designated for it, for example (registering the resident on the day designated for the citizen, and vice versa).
- Registering cases from the Ajman branch in Ras Al Khaimah and vice versa.
- Registering men’s cases under women’s and vice versa.
- Recording non-patient cases on the day designated for sick cases and vice versa.
- Lack of clarity of documents and records of the case.
- Incomplete calendar year since the last electronic registration.
- It is necessary for the file owner to personally review the researcher, for example (reviewing the breadwinner spouse), due to its importance.
- It is necessary to bring a bank statement or a receipt for transferring the salary to one of the exchange companies (example: Al Ansari - Al Fardan - Al Fouad... etc.)
- The importance of bringing updated documents whose validity does not exceed 30 days.